Aloo Chaat Dilli Style
- 3 Potatoes (cubed ½ inch)
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 2 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Green Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1inch Ginger (shredded)
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- Oil for frying
- Add half tsp lemon juice and a pinch of salt to the ginger strips, refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and fry the potato cubes till golden.
- Soak the excess oil and put the crispy potatoes in a bowl.
- Toss with all the other ingredients.
- Garnish with the ginger strips.