|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 4 cups Water
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Shallot (chopped)
- 1 Green Onion (chopped)
- ½ cup Crabmeat (minced)
- ½ cup Pork (chopped and cooked)
- ½ cup firm Tofu (diced)
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1 cup frozen Mixed Vegetables (thawed)
- ½ cup Cabbage (shredded)
- 4 tsp Canola Oil
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Chile Pepper (chopped, optional)
- Take a large bowl and combine flour, eggs, water and salt together.
- Add shallot, green onion, crabmeat, pork, tofu, bean sprouts, mixed vegetables and cabbage. Mix well to blend the ingredients.
- Heat some canola oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Spoon enough of the vegetable mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for about 8 minutes till the underside of the pizza turns golden brown.
- Flip over and cook on the other side for 3 minutes until browned.
- Remove and place on a serving platter.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Prepare the dipping sauce by mixing soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil and Chile pepper together in a sealable container.
- Seal and shake the container till the contents are well blended.
- Shake again and serve alongside the pizzas.