Korean Marinated Flank Steak
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp fresh Ginger (minced)
- 1 Onion (roughly chopped)
- 2½ cups low sodium Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Sesame Oil (toasted)
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp unseasoned Meat Tenderizer
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 pounds Beef Flank Steak (trimmed of excess fat)
- Combine garlic, ginger and onion in a food processor. Blend the contents.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, Worcestershire sauce, meat tenderizer and white sugar. Blend again to puree the ingredients.
- Transfer the marinade into a re-sealable plastic bag or glass bowl.
- Slice the flank steak and place in the marinade.
- Refrigerate and allow the steak to marinate overnight.
- Preheat a grill on medium-high heat.
- Grill the steak for about 7 minutes on each side till the steak is thoroughly cooked.