- 4 cups Mawa (Khoya)
- 10 Pistachios (Silvered)
- 30 measures Sugar free Natura
- 1 cup Pistachios (Coarsely Chopped)
- Ghee to grease
- Grease a tray. Take Khoya and roast it over medium heat in a pan, stirring continuously until it softens.
- Add sugar free and mix it well. Add chopped pistachios and mix.
- Cook till it forms lump and then transfer it into the grease tray and spread evenly.
- Smoothen the top, sprinkle silvered pistachios and set it aside to cool.
- When set cut into squares and serve.