- 4 cups Khoya
- 1 cup Pistachios (coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Clarified Butter
- 10 Pistachios (silvered)
- Take a pan and put 1 tbsp ghee. Heat it on medium flame.
- When heated, add khoya and roast it till soft.
- Add sugar and mix nicely.
- Now, add chopped pistachios and cook till a lump is formed.
- Take a tray and grease it with remaining ghee.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the tray and sprinkle slivered pistachios
- Let it settle and cut into pieces.
- Refrigerate or serve as sweet dish.