Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares
- 1 Cup peanut butter
- 3-1/2 Ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1 pkg Butterscotch chips
- 1 Cup flaked coconut
- 1 Cup chopped walnuts
- In a double boiler, pour water halfway to top and bring it to boil.
- Minimize the heat to a boil. In the top of double boiler, melt butterscotch chips, butter, and peanut butter and then remove from the flame.
- Stir in walnuts, coconut and marshmallows.
- Mix the mixture in a buttered pan. Cool it and cut into squares. If desired store in refrigerator.