- 1 tsp Kitchen King Masala
- 2 Green Chilli Powder
- 1 cup White Chickpea (soaked in water for 8 hours)
- 1 Potato (skin peeled)
- 2 Bread (slices)
- Few sprigs of Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 3/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Cook chickpea in a pressure cooker, until they turn soft; set is aside; allow it to cool.
- Now drain the remaining water and add salt, coriander, spice powders.
- Blend the bread slices (coarsely); toss it over chickpea mixture.
- Mash the mixture well.
- Make small balls; spread it over both sides with bread crumbs.
- Heat a non stick pan and spread oil on it.
- Keep cutlets on the pan and sprinkle few drops of oil in the corners.
- Toast both the sides of the cutlet till they turn brown.
- Enjoy it hot.