- 1-1/4 cups Dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Butter (softened)
- 1 tbsp granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
- Melt the dark chocolate and milk over gentle heat in a pan and mix well.
- Add the bread crumbs to it. Mix well and keep aside. Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl till light and fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk, vanilla essence, walnuts and Dark chocolate mixture.Mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a greased cake tin, cover it with a foil paper.
- Put the cake tin in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Unmould, cut into wedges and serve hot.