Sweet Potato Bake
- 3-1/2 Cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/4 Cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup white sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3/4 Cup chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp Butter, softened
- 1/4 Cup orange juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Grease one 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix the orange juice, milk, vanilla, sugar, salt, eggs, sweet potatoes, butter, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Pour into the casserole dish.
- Mix together the flour, pecans, 1/4-cup butter and brown sugar.
- Sprinkle over the potato mixture.
- Bake at 175 degrees C for 45 minutes.