- ¼ cup Orange Juice
- ¼ cup Khus Syrup
- ¼ cup Rose Syrup
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- Fresh Mint leaves to garnish
- 1 cup Sugar
- Take the three different syrups in three different bowls. Add a little water to each to dilute them slightly.
- Pour into three separate ice trays and set in the freezer.
- Heat equal quantities of sugar and water in a pan to make a syrup. Once done set it aside to cool down.
- Pour some lemon juice into the serving glasses and add little sugar syrup to each of them.
- Place the colored ice cubes in each glass and top up with little water.
- Place a spring of mint leaf and serve immediately.