- 1/2 Cup wheat flour
- 2 tbsp Warm water
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Warm milk
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Dried yeast
- 3 Pinches soda bicarb
- 1 Pinch salt
- Mix yeast and sugar over warm water and keep aside.
- Sieve together cornflour, salt, flour and soda.
- Mix together honey, butter and milk in a bowl.
- Add flour after few minutes.
- Add yeast solution and starts beating it into a smooth paste.
- Heat waffle iron, smear with butter.
- Pour batter, and cook till it turns golden in colour on both sides.
- Serve hot.