|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Warm Water (115 °F / 46 °C)
- ½ tsp active dry Yeast
- ½ tsp White Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Semolina Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 6 tbsp Butter
- ¾ cup Honey
- 1 tsp Orange-Flower Water (or to taste, optional)
- Combine warm water, yeast and white sugar in a food processor. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes till the yeast softens and forms creamy foam.
- Add milk, flour, semolina flour, eggs, baking powder and salt.
- Blend the mixture to from a smooth batter.
- Leave the batter in the blender for about 30 minutes.
- Heat a 5-inch nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Blend the pancake batter again for 10 seconds.
- Pour ¼ cup of the batter into the heated skillet.
- Cook the pancake till bubbles form and pop, for about 3 minutes.
- Adjust the heat to brown the bottom of the pancake and dry the tops.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Make sure to blend the batter after preparing 3 or 4 pancakes to keep the batter fluffy.
- Prepare the sauce by combining butter, honey and orange-flower water flavoring in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the mixture on high for 1½ minutes, to melt the butter and heat the honey.
- Remove and stir the sauce.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of the sauce over each pancake.
- Serve warm.