- 3 to 4 Bread Slices
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 Green Chilli (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger (chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1 pinch Chilli Powder
- 1/2 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Carrot (grated)
- 1/2 cup Zucchini (grated)
- In a frying pan, heat oil.
- Add all the vegetables; fry it for 5 minutes; sprinkle salt and continue frying until they become tender.
- Dip bread in water and remove it immediately.
- Squeeze out the excess water and add it with the fried vegetables and spice powders.
- Make equal balls and shape them into small cutlets.
- Deep fry in oil till they turn golden in color.