- 1 cup Poha
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1 pinch Hing
- 1/2 cup Instant Oats (optional)
- 1 cup Corn Flakes
- 1 tbsp Dried Coconut Flakes
- 1 tbsp Dry Roasted Slivered Almonds (optional)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Sugar
- Few sprigs of Curry Leaves
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in frying pan; add turmeric powder, hing, and chilli powder.
- Add poha immediately.
- Cook the content under medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add corn flakes, coconut flakes, oats, sugar, salt, peanuts and almonds when it turns crispy.
- Mix it well for about 2 minutes and remove it from heat.
- Allow it cool and store the mixture in an air-tight container.