Creamy Chicken Peanut Soup
|Calories Per Serving:
- ¼ cup Margarine
- 1 cup Celery (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Onion (chopped)
- 3 (14.5 oz) cans Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups heavy Whipping Cream
- Place a 4 quart saucepan on medium-high heat and melt margarine.
- Add celery and onion. Sauté for 5 minutes, till the vegetables turn tender.
- Remove from heat and add in flour and peanut butter. Stir well to melt the added ingredients.
- Add chicken broth and stir.
- Heat the soup again on medium-high heat and boil for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add whipped cream and stir.
- Heat the soup thoroughly and serve.