Thai Red Curry
- 3 small Brinjals (sliced)
- 7 Baby Corns (cut lengthwise)
- 100 gm French Beans (chopped)
- ½ cup Mushroom (sliced)
- 1 medium Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Water
For Red Curry Paste
- 9 Garlic flakes
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 6 red Kashmiri Chillies (soaked in ½ cup water)
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 3 Basil Leaves (tulsi leaves)
- Salt & Black Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Grind all the ingredients in the red curry paste into a fine paste.
- Microwave oil in a bowl for 30 seconds at 100%. Add the paste and microwave it for 2 minutes at 100%. Stir in between.
- Add chopped vegetables and water. Keep it for 8 minutes at 100% power.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients.
- Microwave it for 5 minutes at 60%.
- Allow it to stand for 5 minutes