Dry Gobi Sabzi
- 2 Tomatoes (paste)
- 1 Onion (paste)
- 1 tsp Garlic -Ginger (paste)
- 1 tsp Green chili (paste)
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tsp Chat masala powder
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 big Cauliflower (cut in small florets)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt & Black pepper (to taste)
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnishing (dhania)
- In a microwave safe bowl Microwave oil for 30 seconds at 100%.
- Add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, all the rest of the pastes and salt to it and then microwave it again for 5 minutes. Stir in between.
- Add cauliflower, chat masala and garam masala. Sprinkle 1/4 cup water over it.
- Microwave it covered for 5 minutes at maximum then at 60% for 4 minutes.
- Allow it to stand for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.