- 4 Eggs (boiled)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Green Chili Paste
- 1 tsp Red Chili Paste
- ½ inch Ginger (grated)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Tamarind Juice
- ½ tsp Soya Sauce
- Pinch of MSG
- Oil for frying
- Peel the eggs and deep fry them until golden brown.
- Cut them into halves and keep aside.
- Heat tablespoon oil in a deep pan.
- Add, ginger, garlic and onions.
- Add green and red chili paste and stir.
- Now add soya sauce, tamarind juice and salt.
- Bring it to a boil and add eggs.