Microwave Cheese Omelette
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 Green chilies (chopped)
- 2 tbsp green Coriander (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Cheese (grated)
- Salt and Black pepper (to taste)
- Mix eggs and chopped vegetables in a bowl.
- Beat it well until it is fluffy.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture with salt and pepper into a microwavable dish and microwave it for 6 minutes at 60% power.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and microwave it again for 30 seconds to 1 minute at 80% power until the cheese melts.