- 4 Eggs
- 2 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 4 Bread Slices
- ¾ cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Green Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Milk
- Oil for frying
- Take a bowl and whisk together all the eggs.
- Mix onions, coriander, cheese, salt, pepper and milk with the eggs.
- Beat it to a fluffy mixture.
- Cut the bread slices diagonally.
- Soak the slices one by one in the egg mixture and shallow fry on a pan.
- Fry on both the sides, till it gets golden.