Eggless Butter Cake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1¼ cups Cake Flour
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/3 cups Butter
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- 1¼ cups Evaporated Milk
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Grease and line an 8-inch round or square baking pan.
- Sift cake flour and baking powder together.
- Beat butter and white sugar together in a medium bowl for about 7 minutes till the mixture attains a pale yellow color.
- Mix evaporated milk with vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Add the milk mixture to the sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Gradually, add in flour mixture, one spoonful at a time. Mix to blend well.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake the batter for 45 to 60 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.