Mint Spinach Mocktail
- 1 bunch Spinach Leaves (Shredded)
- 2 tbsp Mint Leaves
- 600 ml ice-cold Water
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 pinch Black Pepper powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Steam the washed spinach till it gets bright and tender. Blend it to a smooth paste, strain it and chill it till required.
- Pour 100 ml water with sugar to heat on slow till the sugar dissolves.
- Bring it to boil and then keep it aside to let it cool.
- Blend the mint leaves with sugar syrup and add spinach, salt, pepper and cold water.
- Run it till green and frothy. Pour it into tall glasses and serve immediately.