Eggless Date and Walnut Cake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 165 g Condensed Milk
- ½ cup Oil
- 250 g Dates
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- ½ cup Walnuts (chopped finely)
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Deseed the dates and chop them finely.
- Add 6 tbsp of water to the dates and keep them on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Remove from fire and mix bicarbonate of soda. Set aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- Add dates and walnuts. Mix well.
- Beat butter and condensed milk together in a separate bowl.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and beat until well blended.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan.
- Bake at 300 °F (150 °C) for 45 minutes.