- 1 Can sweetened skimmed milk
- 1/2 tsp Real vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Molly butter
- 1-1/4 Cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 Cup light corn syrup
- Butter flavored nonstick cooking spray
- Lightly spray on a pan with non-stick butter.
- Now, in a heavy bottom saucepan mix sugar with butter flavoring, corn syrup and condensed milk.
- Stir the mixture over medium heat until sugar dissolved. Now increase heat and continue to cook stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and keep aside, now mix it in vanilla extract and pour instantly into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of cooking spray and 1 heaping teaspoon of caramel onto a 4 x 5-inch square of wax papers.
- Roll paper jellyroll and twist ends to seal. Allow it to chill in a cool dark place for several weeks.