- 3 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp Refined Flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 3 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 2 Potatoes (large)
- 1 Green Capsicum (small)
- 1/2 cup Cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp Salt
- Peel and wash the potatoes.
- Chop them to ¼ inch slices.
- Cook them in a pan with water until they turn soft.
- Chop capsicum into quarters.
- Grate cheese to prepare ½ a cup.
- Now heat oil in a frying pan and fry capsicum for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour and stir it frequently.
- Add milk and stir continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- Simmer and stir until the sauce turns thick.
- Add salt, pepper and grated cheese and remove the content from the heat.
- Mix potatoes (cooked) to the content.
- In a kadai, fry the breadcrumbs in oil till they turn brown in color.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on the top before serving.