- 1 Packet Marie Biscuits
- 2 Apple (chopped)
- 2 Bananas (chopped)
- 500 gm Heavy cream
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- A small bunch of grapes.
- 100 gm Dry fruits
- Slowly mix sugar in cream taken in a bowl.
- Combine the chopped apples and bananas in a bowl.
- Cut the grapes into thin pieces.
- Arrange biscuits in a serving dish and spread half of the fruits and cover the biscuits with cream.
- Repeat the process with the remaining dry fruits and cream.
- Marie Pudding is ready to serve.
- Garnish with grapes and the dry fruits at the top.