|Calories Per Serving:
- 1½ cups Water
- 1½ cups Molasses
- ½ cup unsalted Butter
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Walnuts (chopped)
- Combine water and molasses in a saucepan. Boil the mixture.
- Place a separate saucepan on low flame and melt butter.
- Add flour and cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally, till the dough starts to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Add the molasses mixture and stir to form a ball.
- Add in walnuts and mix.
- Drop the mixture onto waxed paper and leave it to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- You can also store the pieces in an airtight container.