Tangy Potato Salad
- 12 medium Red Potatoes
- 1 medium Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 hard-cooked Eggs (chopped)
- 2 Dill Pickles (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley (snipped)
- ¾ cup Chicken Broth
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise/ Salad Dressing
- 1½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tomatoes (cubed)
- 6 Bacon Strips (cooked and crumbled)
- Boil water in a large pot with salt.
- Add the red potatoes and cook them till they turn tender.
- Drain the potatoes and cool them slightly.
- Peel the potatoes and slice them.
- Mix the potatoes with onion, eggs, dill pickle and parsley in a large salad bowl. Keep aside.
- Warm the chicken broth and remove from heat.
- Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix till the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the salad dressing over the potatoes. Mix gently.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate until serving.
- Stir in tomatoes and bacon just before serving.