Tofu Stuffed Peppers
- 5 Green bell peppers
- 1 Cup tofu
- 2 Cans of Campbells tomato soup
- 1 Rib of celery, chopped
- 1/2 Cup of mushrooms, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Cup mixed vegetables, chopped
- 1 Cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 Onion, chopped
- Cut the potato and carrot into small pieces.
- Fry mushrooms, onion, and celery in lots of vegetable stock until tender.
- Add same amounts of mixed vegetable, cooked rice and tofu in bowl. Mix fried onion mixture and pepper to bowl.
- Slice the top off of the peppers and put it aside. From the peppers, remove the seed then add peppers to boiling water.
- Boil very briefly for minutes and remove from the pot and then rinse with cold water.
- Layer peppers in baking dish and fill each with tofu mixture.
- Then pour tomato soup over the peppers and separate the cap over each pepper.
- Put lid on baking dish and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for one hour.