- 2 (11 oz) containers refrigerated Breadsticks
- 1/3 cup Butter or Margarine (melted)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 1½ tsp Water
- Separate the breadsticks into 12 sections but leave them coiled.
- Grease a 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Place them in the baking pan.
- Brush the breadsticks with butter and sprinkle sugar.
- Make an indent on top of each breadstick.
- Fill the indent with 1 tbsp of pie filling.
- Bake the breadsticks at 400 °F (200 °C) for 15 to 20 minutes till they turn golden brown.
- Mix together confectioners' sugar and water.
- Drizzle the mixture over warm rolls.