Mint Masala Chai
- 4 tsp Tea Leaves
- 2 tsp Green Tea
- 7-8 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 4 Tulsi Leaves
- 1/4 tsp Dry Ginger Powder (Soonth)
- Sugar to taste
- 1 cup Milk (optional)
- 1 inch stalk Cinnamon
- 3 Green Cardamoms
- 4 Peppercorns
- 1/4 tsp Fennel Seeds (Saunf)
- 5 Cloves
- Place the masala ingredients in a vessel and pour four and a half cups of water.
- Take cinnamon, green cardamoms, peppercorns, fennel seeds and cloves in a pan, add about four cups of water and bring it to boil.
- Add the tea leaves and allow it to boil for another couple of minutes.
- Now add the tulsi leaves, mint leaves and ginger powder and boil for some more time.
- Strain the tea, add sugar and serve hot.