Apple And Watermelon Crush
- 1/2 medium Watermelon (seeded and cubed)
- 2-3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Rock Salt to taste (Sendha Namak)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (roasted and crushed)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 1 medium Apple (grated)
- Crushed Ice as required
- In a blender, blend together watermelon, powdered sugar and rock salt until done.
- Pour the blend in a jar and add crushed cumin seeds, chopped mint and crushed ice and mix well.
- Add the grated apple to the watermelon juice.
- Stir and pour into individual glasses. Serve
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.