Tofu and Red Pepper Spread
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 (10 oz) package Silken Tofu (drained)
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper
- 1/3 cup Cashews
- ¼ cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Dijon-Style Mustard (prepared)
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Combine silken tofu, red bell pepper, cashews, onion, Dijon-style mustard and soy sauce in a food processor.
- Blend the ingredients till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1 hour or until it has thickened.
- You can add more cashews to make the mixture thicker.