|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 (14 oz) package water-packed firm Tofu (drained)
- 4 tsp Canola Oil (divided)
- ¾ tsp Salt (divided)
- 1 Onion (sliced ¼-inch thick)
- 2 medium Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Gingerroot (freshly grated)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 lb Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Low-Fat Yogurt/ Nonfat Plain Yogurt
- 1½ tsp Curry Powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin (ground)
- Chop tofu into thirds lengthwise and eighths crosswise.
- Place a large nonstick skillet on medium-high flame and heat 2 tsp of canola oil.
- Add tofu and ¼ tsp salt. Sauté and cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes till the tofu turn brown on all side.
- Remove and transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining 2 tsp of canola oil. Reduce the flame to medium.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and mustard seeds. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes till the onion turns translucent.
- Add baby spinach in batches to fit in the pan.
- Stir frequently and cook till the spinach has wilted for about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Take a small bowl and mix together yogurt, curry powder, cumin and remaining ½ tsp of salt.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the skillet.
- Add tofu and cook till the tofu is well heated through for about 2 minutes.