Danish Oven Pancake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 8 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tsp White Sugar
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 cups fresh or frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- Confectioners' Sugar (for dusting)
- Whipped Cream (for serving)
- Combine eggs, milk, white sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk the mixture until smooth.
- Add flour and mix until incorporated. Set the mixture aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 500 °F (260 °C).
- Place the butter in a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Heat the dish in the oven till the butter has melted.
- Remove the dish and brush the butter all over the hot dish.
- Pour the milk batter into the dish.
- Bake the batter for 15 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle lemon juice.
- Top the pancake with berries and dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Serve with whipped cream immediately.