Pinwheel Bread Sandwich
- 6 slices Bread
- 200 g Butter
- 6 pieces of Butter or Brown Paper
- Mint Chutney or Warmed Jam (for filling)
- Slice off the brown corners on the bread and remove the crusts.
- Take mint chutney or warmed jam and spread it generously on each slice of bread.
- With the help of a piece of butter or brown paper a little bigger than the bread slice, roll each slice of bread.
- Take the bread slices, place it over butter or brown paper and wrap it tightly. Secure the wrap with a string, if you wish.
- Refrigerate the rolls.
- Just before serving, remove the paper and cut the rolls in 1 inch thick slices.