Sweet And Hot Aloo Chaat
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 New Potatoes
- 1 tsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds (Roasted and Coarsely ground)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Ready Chaat Masala
- Salt to taste
- Bake both the sweet and new potatoes wrapped in an aluminum foil.
- Once baked, remove the foil.
- Chop both the variants of the potatoes coarsely and mix them together.
- Put the chopped potatoes on a plate.
- Sprinkle lemon juice, cumin seeds, salt, chaat masala and coriander leaves and serve.