- 1 2/3 cups Chicken Broth (low-salt)
- 1 1/3 cups fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Green Onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Asian Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Rice Vinegar (unseasoned)
- 1 cup White Rice (long-grain)
- 2 fresh Ginger (1-inch-long pieces)
- 1 tsp fresh Ginger (minced peeled)
- Add rice and ginger in a large saucepan.
- Sprinkle salt and add broth.
- Boil the mixture and stir it frequently.
- Simmer until broth is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Add chopped cilantro, vegetable oil, minced ginger, green onion, and sesame oil in a blender; blend it until smooth.
- Now transfer rice to a bowl and remove ginger rounds.
- Season it with cilantro oil before serving.