Baked Eggs with Tomato
- 16 Toast Fingers
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 14 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Tomatoes (peeled & chopped)
- 1 Clove Garlic (peeled & minced)
- 1 tbsp Flat-Leaf Parsley (minced)
- 1 pinch Superfine Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- ½ cup Butter
- 4 large Eggs
- 4 small Basil Leaves
- Preheat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Add tomatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, garlic, sugar, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Blend the mixture and set it aside.
- Put butter in 4 ramekins and spoon tomato sauce evenly among them.
- Break an egg into each ramekin and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish it with basil leaves and serve with toast fingers.