Pork Chops With Mushroom Onion Gravy
|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 Pork Chops
- 1 tbsp dried Marjoram
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- In a skillet heat a small amount of oil and cook the chops till brown on both sides.
- After the chops are cooked sprinkle the marjoram on both sides.
- In a bowl stir half the cream of mushroom soup, water, salt and pepper.
- Line a baking dish in foil and pour the soup into it.
- On top of the soup mixture put the onions and chops.
- Pour the remaining half of the soup over the chops. Cover the baking dish with a foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.