Broccoli Spinach Soup
- 1 cup Frozen Broccoli Spears (slightly softened)
- 2 cans Chicken Broth
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Green Onions (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice (optional)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Frozen Spinach (chopped)
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- Heat butter in a saucepan.
- Fry green onions until they turn brown in color.
- Add flour, salt and pepper and mix it well.
- Add chopped spinach, broccoli spears and chicken broth and mix again.
- Simmer it (covered) for 5 to 8 minutes approximately.
- Spoon half and half; cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add lemon juice for making it a little tangier.
- Enjoy it hot.