Puffed Lotus Seed Raita
- 1 Cup makhane
- 2 Cups yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black salt
- 1 tsp Roasted cumin
- In a wok, dry roast the makhane lightly. Allow it to cool.
- Then crush coarsely into about 1/4 inch chunks.
- Beat the yoghurt lightly with black salt, table salt and roasted cumin seeds with the help of fork.
- Spoon makhane to the yogurt (beated) and fold them in.
- Now, heat the oil in a ladle. When smoking hot, pour the chilli powder and mustard seeds and quickly add to the yogurt.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.