Golden Pork Chops
|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 Pork Chops
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms (fresh sliced)
- 10.75 oz condensed golden Mushroom Soup
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the pork chops and place them in a baking dish.
- In a bowl take the onion, mushrooms and soup and mix. Spoon this mixture over the chops.
- Cover the baking dish with a foil and bake at 190 degrees C for 45 minutes in a preheated oven. Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes.