Ham And Cheese Breakfast Quiche
|Calories Per Serving:
- 12 oz frozen Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1/3 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Ham (cooked and diced)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy Whipping Cream
- In a bowl take the butter and potatoes and mix them together.
- Layer the bottom of a pie pan with this mixture.
- In a preheated oven at 220 degrees C bake for 25 minutes.
- Now, arrange the ham and cheese over the potatoes.
- Beat the eggs and cream and pour this over the ham and cheese.
- Bake again at 220 degrees C for 30 minutes.