Creamy Potato Salad
- 6 Round red potatoes
- 2 tbsp Prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1/4 Cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 Cup chopped green onions
- 2 Ounces diced pimiento, drained
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- Place cut red potatoes in a water filled saucepan and bring it to boil for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
- Drain and cool it for a while.
- Mix potato, pimiento and chopped green onions in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Combine mayonnaise and stir well. Then add to potato mixture.
- Cover and chill. Serve.