Cracker Pork Chops
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 4 lean boneless Pork Chops
- 16 oz Saltine Crackers (crushed)
- 1 cup Oil (for frying)
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cube Chicken Bouillon
- Take the eggs and milk in a bowl and whisk until blended.
- Wet the chops in water and then roll them in the cracker crumbs to coat.
- Dip the chops in the egg mixture and then coat again in the cracker crumbs to coat them thickly.
- In a skillet heat the oil and fry the chops till brown on both sides. Add water so that the chops are just submerged.
- Add the chicken bouillon and stir to dissolve. Simmer for 20 minutes in low heat till the water is absorbed by the chops.