- 2 Cups Pineapple crushed
- 1 Tin Condensed milk
- 50 gm China grass (a vegetable gelatin)
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 4-5 Thinly sliced circular pineapple pieces
- Boil normal milk and condensed milk together in a pan.
- Soak china grass in 2 tbsp water.
- Add it to the boiling milk and stir constantly for 10 minutes till china grass dissolves completely.
- Mix crushed pineapple, vanilla and sugar.
- Cook the pineapple on slow fire for about 10 minutes till the pineapple turns soft.
- Cool pineapple and the milk.
- Spread the pineapple in a pudding dish.
- Gradually pour the milk in the dish.
- Decorate it with thinly sliced circular pineapple pieces.
- Keep it in the refrigerator till the pudding sets.
- Pineapple Pudding is ready.