|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 pounds Pork Spareribs
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Rum
- 1/2 cup chili Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp dry Mustard
- 1 pinch of ground Black Pepper
- Cut the ribs into small portions and wrap each of them in foils.
- Bake the ribs at 175 degrees C in a preheated oven for 1 ½ hours. Discard the drippings and put the ribs in a roasting pan.
- Take the brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, rum, chili sauce, garlic, mustard, and pepper in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Coat the ribs thoroughly with the sauce and allow it to rest for 1 hour in the marinade.
- Grease the grate with oil and grill for 30 minutes with occasional basting with the marinade.