Pork Chops With Black Cherry Sauce
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 8 oz Bone-In Pork Chops
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup Shallots (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh Black Cherries (pitted and halved)
- 2 tbsp Red Wine
- 1/4 cup Beef Broth
- 1/4 tsp dried Rosemary Leaves (crumbled)
- In a skillet heat the oil.
- Sprinkle the chops with salt and pepper and cook them until golden brown on both sides.
- Place an aluminum foil in a baking dish and transfer the chops into it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for 20 minutes.
- In a skillet melt the butter. Add the shallot and cherries and stir for two minutes until tender.
- Add the red wine and beef broth and bring to a simmer. Sprinkle rosemary and simmer until the sauce is thickened.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the chops and serve.