Pumpkin Cranberry Bars
- ¼ tsp Ginger
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 230 g Butter (softened)
- 200 g White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 250 g Pumpkin (puree)
- 100 g Pecans
- 270 g Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Keep the pecans on a baking sheet and bake it for about 10 minutes.
- Allow it to cool and then coarsely chop.
- Now set it aside.
- Increase the temperature of the oven to 190 degree C and grease the pans.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda and salt; set it aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar; mix egg and vanilla extract and beat the mixture.
- Now add pumpkin puree and beat the mixture again.
- Toss in chopped pecans.
- Spoon the prepared batter into the pan and bake it for about 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into bars.
- Serve it immediately.